Espresso, Latte or Cappuccino, you name it and you brew it, that too at your own kitchen counter. Don’t believe us? Check out the market and you will find a sea of options of espresso machines, one for everyone literally! But picking up that best espresso machine might get tricky.
So before you whip out your options, here is an overview of various functions that you can expect to look for in your dream machine.
The best functions not to miss in your espresso machine:
Brewing your own cup of espresso in your kitchen is not only convenient and economic, but you can also customize it to suit your taste. Some of the best features that you must not miss in your espresso machine are-
- Look for a machine that comes with an inbuilt grinder and can hold fresh coffee beans. It is a known fact that freshly ground coffee beans are capable of giving a fuller flavor. This also makes it easier for the new brewers to pop out a cup of coffee, full of flavor.
- A good quality steam wand is essential for a piping hot cup of latte or cappuccino. Do not miss that.
- The features like ‘aroma preservation technology’ aim at keeping the coffee beans fresher and full of aroma for a longer period of time. The beans are ground as and when needed that eliminates any wastage.
- The sleek designs available in the market are in no way short of functions as compared to their bulky counterparts. They also take much lesser space on the kitchen counter.
- Do not forget to look for a bigger water reservoir that will ensure you do not have to refill water for a complete week.
- The flexibility of a machine is an important feature not to be overlooked. Check out the ones that can make mocha, latte, espresso martini or cappuccino. However, if your choice is a simple machine that can craft a good espresso, then be happy at that.
- Try and avoid machines that take up a lot of time to start up the brewing process. Choose the ones that take lesser time to warm up and start functioning.
- Look for ‘intelligent pre heating’ feature that keeps the ready cup of espresso warm for you at your desired temperature.
- For the froth lovers of espresso, look for machines with pressurized portafilter that produces thick crema for every cup.
- It is very essential to look for machines that are compatible with most of the coffee pods. Some machines have a hot water dispenser that can also be used to make tea.
- In today’s time, it is extremely important to opt for intelligent energy saving machines that aim at limiting electrical consumption.
A rightly brewed cup of coffee in the morning is religion to many. The advantage of having it at your disposal can be the best thing to happen. Remember these few suggestions to make the right choice.